Details About Flight / Cruise Checks
FLIGHT CHECKS: The flight checks offer airline discounts for domestic and international
flights. These are good on most major airlines. The way they work is you
get the best rate (with the travel company that issues the coupons - a
very large and very competitive travel company) and then you can apply
one of your flight checks for a further discount. The flight checks are
valid for one year.
Flight checks for domestic flights are in different denominations like
checks. If the ticket costs $170-$324, the check is $25.00; If the ticket
costs $325-$499, the check is $50.00; If the ticket costs $500-$749, the
check is $75.00; If the ticket costs $750 or more, the check is $100.00.
For overseas flights, discounts are offered on different flights. For
flights to Europe, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean, the discount
is $50.00 to $175.00. For flights to South America, Asia, South Pacific,
and South Africa, the discount is $150 to $275.
CRUISE CHECKS: These are valid with most major cruise lines. For 3-day and 4-day cruises,
the discount is up to $500.00; on 7-day cruises, the discount is up to $1,000.
HOW TO USE MY CRUISE CHECKS
- Call the travel company and advise the agent that you hold a Cruise Vouchers
- When making your travel requests, please have your travel dates ready to
expedite service. We recommend securing a copy of the current brochure
for your chosen cruise line before you call, so you are informed of travel
dates and published fares. We suggest booking at least 120 to 180 days
in advance to secure the maximum available discount. Please have alternate
travel dates available in case your first selection date is not available.
- Once all your travel information has been received, a cruise specialist
will return your call with costs, including your discount, and cabin information.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking: $100.00 per person for 3
or 4-day cruises; $250.00 per person for 7-day cruises. Deposits can be
charged to most credit cards and are refunded according to the cancellation
policy of the individual cruise line, and the $100 per person processing
fee from the travel company.
- Mail the appropriate Cruise Vouchers coupon to the address below. The travel
company must receive the voucher within 10 days of the cruise booking
or the voucher savings will be void and the cost will become the responsibility
of the traveler.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer applies to published brochure rates only on the listed cruise
line and the purchase of cruise must be made through the travel company.
All reservations are made via the toll-free number. Tickets may be purchased
by credit car or cashier's check (no personal checks).
- Reasonable advance notice (90 days or more) is required to receive a discount.
- This offer may not be combined with any other coupon offer, certificate,
voucher, discount or promotional offer.
- Discounts are applied to the cost before application of any port and departure
taxes or airfares. Once redeemed, Cruise Vouchers cannot be reused in any way.
- No more than 1 Cruise Voucher may be applied to 1 cabin.
- Use of the Cruise Vouchers is void where prohibited by local or foreign
law. Coupons have no cash value.
- All tickets issued are non-transferable and are subject to the cancellation
policies of individual cruise lines and the Travel Agency.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF USING FLIGHT CHECKS
- This special coupon offer valid only with tickets purchased and paid for
through the Flight Checks Air Department. This special offer only applies
to published fares on most major airlines.
- All Flight Check Coupons are for flights in the Continental U.S., Hawaii
, and select areas of Mexico and the Caribbean. The Flight Checks Air
Department reserves the right to select the Airline Carrier and to make
reservations based on availability. Some Air Carriers, however, require
a 14-21 day advance notice, and a Saturday night stay in order to receive
discounts. All Discounts will be applied to fares before application of
taxes, passenger facility taxes, government fees, and security.
- The minimum purchase amount to apply discounts for an airline ticket is
$170.00 before taxes. This purchase applies to a round trip ticket (coach
class only) and may not be combined with any other coupon, certificate,
or voucher, children's fare, frequent flyer awards, travel industry
discounts, student discount programs, senior discount programs, or any
other promotional offer.
- All tickets issued by the travel company air department are non-refundable
- Once redeemed, your flight checks coupons cannot be reused and will not
be reissued in case of loss or theft. This coupon is void if duplicated
in any way.
- Only one flight checks coupon may be applied to a single airline ticket.
- Use of the certificate named the travel company is not valid where prohibited
by local or foreign law.
- The travel company air department is the final authority on the interpretation
of these rules and regulations.
- Flight checks coupon discount schedules are subject to change without prior
notice. Coupons have no cash value.
All vacation and other offers are not owned or operated by givecars.com.
All arrangements are made between the offer recipient and the issuer of
the certificate. All vacation and other offers are subject to availability
and can change without advance notice.