Donate any Golf Cart or Vehicle to Charity Car Donation.
Home of the ***Fastest Free Nationwide Towing.
What makes our Charity the best place to donate your
golf cart, go cart or any vehicle?
Our nonprofit charitable organization that has been granted tax exemption under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code accepts donations of forklifts.
Donate your golf cart and help a child in need!
1. What is the procedure for donating my golf cart?
The procedure is simple:
- You fill out a donation form.
- We receive it and send you the towing auction facilities' number.
- You arrange pickup with them.
- We send you a tax receipt.
2. About how long does the donation procedure take?
It usually takes between 1 to 2 business days to have it picked up.
3. When will I receive my tax receipt for my golf cart donation?
You will be sent your tax receipt after the golf cart has been sold and after we've received a request from you that you'd like a tax receipt.
4. My golf cart does not run, would you still pick it up?
Provided the golf cart is in good condition we would probably pick it up whether it was running or not.
5. I have an old go cart but it still runs, would you pick it up?
Yes we would most likely pickup your go cart despite its age.
6. Where do you pickup?
We pickup all over the united states except for Hawaii.